- Government: Make Apple Pay for Two Antitrust Cops
- Cloned Quarter Horses, Antitrust Law, and the Freedom to Certify
- Lavabit Founder Shrugs, Closes Snowden Email Service
- DOJ Tries to Thwart Airline Merger
- The Government's Priorities for the Airline Industry
- The Buckyballs Case and the Spirit of Freedom
- Raisin Farmers vs. the Government: Who Has the Right to the Raisins?
- DOJ’s Proposed Schedule Risked Crashing Airline Merger
- Why Don’t More Businessmen Fight?
- Treacy: Get a Lawyer When You Become Big
- Flying Managed-Economy to London
- Permission to Tweet Freely, Sir?
- Was Anything Scandalous Said at This Antitrust Hearing?
- DOJ Requires Brewery Expansion in InBev Antitrust Case
- Google Offers Concessions in EU Antitrust Case
- Prosecutor Faces Justice after Innocent Man Released
- Aaron Swartz Had a Reasonable Option: Plead Guilty, Holder Says
- Drink to Democracy, and Make It a Large
- Holding Prosecutors Accountable
- Equal Injustice 50 Years After Gideon
- Cronyists Fight to Defend Cosmetology Licensing
- Ethanol Cronies Seek Antitrust Help Against Gasoline Company
- Energy Drinks, Regulation, and Equality
- Accessibility Advocates Harass Web Businesses, Disregard Autonomy
- GlaxoSmithKline to Pay $3B in Misbranding Case
- Russia Incarcerates Almost 3 Million Businessmen, Ombudsman Says
- Prosecutor Accused of Retaliating for Speech
- NYC Businesses Fight Soda Ban
- Congress Snuffs Out a Legal Niche
- Who Died of FDA?
- One Man's Loophole
- A Victory in Missouri
- A Victory in D.C.
- Bribery in Self-Defense
- Small-Business Owners Arrested
- Fighting ATM-Sticker Lawsuits
- Why Should We Care Whom the President Criticizes?
- Competing to Mine the Tech Landscape
- DOJ Suspends Prosecutors for Failure to Disclose
- EPA Spy Planes Monitor Feedlots
- Lawyer Gets Record Insider-Trading Sentence
- Defending the Right to a Large Coke
- Stossel on Regime Uncertainty
- Google to Warn Against State Hacking
- Gupta Prosecution Rests
- AT&T CEO: Make Them Sell Us Their Spectrum!
- Gupta Lawyer: He Won't Testify After All
- Attacking Google... and Antitrust Law
- Gupta Prosecution, Defense Offer Closing Arguments
- Search Site Settles Credit Reporting Charges
- Gupta Convicted
- Tiny Business, Huge Fine
- Overcriminalization in NY State Law
- ATMs, Accessibility, and Human Needs
- Johnson & Johnson to Pay $1.5B+ for Marketing Drug
- Texas Messes with Google
- Don't Expect Health-Law Uncertainty to End Soon
- FDA Trying to Regulate Smartphone Apps
- Must Netflix Tailor Movies for the Deaf and Blind?
- Abacus Deal Still in Court
- EEOC Sues Cafe Over Disabled Employee
- Drug Warriors Attack a Business
- George Lucas Strikes Back
- A Health Insurance Speech Mandate
- Mix's Lawyers Claim Privileged Evidence Exonerates Him
- White House Spokesman Says Chase Loss Shows Rules' Importance
- An Unavailable Statistic
- Making a Hotel Pay for Murder
- NY Prosecutors to Business Lawyers: We Want Information
- Tape OK'd as Gupta Trial Looms
- A Warning to Student Entrepreneurs
- Equal Opportunity and Criminal Records
- What Is "Smuggling"?
- Who's in Danger from the STOCK Act?
- Rejecting Public Ownership
- FBI Investigating Chase's Loss
- Between a Facebook and a Hard Place
- EU Wants Google to Work Against Google
- Kristof vs. Anheuser-Busch
- Rajat Gupta Trial Begins
- Forfeiture Strikes Businesses
- Routine Business Prosecutions
- Witness: Gupta a VIP to Rajaratnam
- Raw-Milk Producers Face Charges, Recall
- Yahoo Ex-Executive Pleads to Insider Trading
- Ten Thousand Commandments: Are They Waiting to Smite You?
- Competitors with State Power Try to Block Innovative Health Business
- Should the FDA Be Armed?
- Indian Regulator Eliminates a Settlement Option
- Gupta Trial Update
- DC Regulators Back Down from Crackdown on Secondhand Stores
- Paying Court to Washington
- Bureaucrats Shut Down Chinatown Buses
- NYC Hair Businesses Fined for Sex Discrimination
- Feds Milk Creamery Over Cash Deposits
- Pelosi Criticizes Businesses, Not Senators, Over Women's Pay
- The animal is extremely vicious. When attacked, it defends itself
- The Right's October Movie
- Skilling Denied Bail
- Obama DOJ to Biz: Drop First Amendment Claims or Else
- Atlas Faces Prison
- The Malum Insanum That Created Backdated Options
- Truth, Hype, Hustle, and Fraud
- Retrieving the Wounded
- The End of White-Collar Prosecutions?
- Sauce for the Producer Is Sauce for the Panderer?
- Another Day, Another Atlas Imprisoned
- Film Rehabilitates Spitzer, Damns His Enemies
- When Only Ayn Rand Says It All
- The Enron Barge Case: What Others Are Saying
- America's Most Hated
- Bob Moffat Does Not Deserve Prison
- I Sold You And You Sold Me
- Skilling Gets A Hearing
- Anti-Capitalist Dreams
- Re-Criminalizing "Honest Services"
- Why No Big Name Prosecutions?
- The Galleon Case Has It All
- Defaming Frank Quattrone
- The Weakness of the Wyly Case
- Lies, Damned Lies, and Journalism
- Insider Trading at BP? Think of It as "Full Disclosure"
- Polluting the Culture
- If You Discover Insider Trading, Can You Trade on Your Discovery?
- The Skilling Brief Seeking Bail
- Blowing the Whistle on Whistleblowers
- Cara Ellison Defends Atlas
- Times Explains Meltdown: Businessmen Are Greedy
- Astonishing Accusations Against Federal Judge
- It's The Jungle Out There
- Manipulating Anti-Business Journalists, Regulators
- Judge in Wyly Case Has Leftist Record
- The Stubborn Pride of Fabrice Tourre
- The Woman Who Sold Ex to SEC for a Million
- Raj Rajaratnam Wins Suit on Wiretaps
- Harvey Silverglate on Backdated Options
- Prosecutions Will Define Meltdown Narrative
- Bureaucrats' Lies Go Unpunished
- Briefs in the Conrad Black and Jeff Skilling Cases
- Robert Moffat: The Inside Non-Trader
- Whatever Is, Is Safe? Court Says No
- Courts Are Examining SEC Actions. How about the FDA?
- Time to Re-Think "Full Disclosure" Mandates
- A Victory against the "Honest Services" Doctrine
- David Segal and the Art of Sneering
- Was the Flash Crash Caused by Regulation?
- Is Journalism Too Pro-Business?
- The Great Media/Legal Rich-Hunt
- How Bad Was the Gulf Spill?
- A Court Case to Define the Meltdown Narrative
- Pre-Election Film Blames Businessmen for Meltdown
- Boettke Profiled in WSJ
- Capitalists Discover Obama Is Anti-Capitalist
- Understanding What Businessmen Do
- SEC v. Rorech and Negrim
- WSJ Apologizes to Conrad Black
- Michael Dell Passes the Apple Test
- Two Government Defeats
- Mark Kaiser's Case
- The WaPo's Ezra Klein and the Dream of Philosopher-Kings
- A Relaxed Approach to "White-Collar Crime"
- Sergio Masvidal and DOJ Malfeasance
- Was Cassano "the Man Who Crashed the World"?
- Spitzer Case Tossed--Finally
- Micro-Financing: Profit vs. Altruism
- Defining Markets Down
- Class Warfare at the NYT
- Kevin Spacey Film Seeks to "Humanize Bankers"
- The Endless Enron Cases
- Scrushy Files "Honest Services" Motion
- What Hath Dodd Wrought?
- Goldman Settles
- Waxman Re-Writes Business Rights
- The Joys of Fatwa
- Goldman's Consent Decree
- Ribstein: Goldman Suit Is Political
- Conrad Black Granted Bail
- The Great Toyota Persecution
- Conrad Black Released
- A Pro-Man Blog: The Rational Optimist
- Conrad Black Seeks Travel to Canada
- SEC's Temptation and Spousal Betrayal.
- Tony Hayward to Resign
- The Soul of Conrad Black
- The Man Who Crashed the World? Re-Write!
- Is the Government Bleeding Chiesi into Submission?
- Skilling Seeks Bail
- Why Is Payola Illegal? The Univision Case
- BRC News, July 31, 2010
- Wyly Update: Insider-Trading Charge Is "Edgy"
- Wyly Update 2: A Legal Analysis
- Capital Is A Coward
- The Suit against the Industrial Revolution
- Obama Weighs Criminal Charges in BP Spill
- A Libertarian Looks at Oil Spills
- Attorney-Client Privilege Under Attack
- Death by Rigidity
- The BP Spill and Role Reversal
- Fuld Asks Dismissal of Repo 105 Suit
- Join the Ogre Resistance
- Fear Produces Safety
- Anti-Capitalist Hatred
- In Gov We Trust?
- Royalist Trust Busting
- Could Paleolithic Men Sue Industry?
- Britain to Police Corporate "Dissatisfaction"
- Ding-Dong for Dell?
- It's an ill spill that brings no one good
- Dell, Intel, and Antitrust
- Will BP mean "beyond production"?
- A Repealer-General?
- We need a word for it
- Jeff Skilling Speaks Out
- Fannie and Freddie
- Never Mind
- BP News and Comment
- FTC Has Excessive Market Power
- Those Secret Swiss Banks Accounts
- Is It a Shakedown?
- If a Couple of Companies Want to Marry, Why Should the State Prevent Them?
- Another NYT Attack on Human Efficacy
- Criminal Charges for BP?
- Victimless Antitrust?
- The suit against parenthood
- Judge Blocks Drilling Ban
- Thomas Frank Gets It Right
- Al Gore's Praise for Capitalism
- Dishonest Prosecutions
- The "Honest Services" Decision
- BRC News, June 26. 2010
- BRC News, June 27, 2010
- BRC News, June 28, 2010
Top 10 Articles
British Labour Party
John McDonnell, running to succeed Gordon Brown as head of the British Labour Party, said in a speech at the GMB Union Congress that he wished he could “go back to the 1980s and assassinate [Prime Minister Margaret] Thatcher." (The GMB Union was formerly the General, Municipal, Boilermakers and Allied Trade Union.)
The Gulf Spill