- Government: Make Apple Pay for Two Antitrust Cops
- Cloned Quarter Horses, Antitrust Law, and the Freedom to Certify
- Lavabit Founder Shrugs, Closes Snowden Email Service
- DOJ Tries to Thwart Airline Merger
- The Government's Priorities for the Airline Industry
- The Buckyballs Case and the Spirit of Freedom
- Raisin Farmers vs. the Government: Who Has the Right to the Raisins?
- DOJ’s Proposed Schedule Risked Crashing Airline Merger
- Why Don’t More Businessmen Fight?
- Treacy: Get a Lawyer When You Become Big
- Flying Managed-Economy to London
- Permission to Tweet Freely, Sir?
- Was Anything Scandalous Said at This Antitrust Hearing?
- DOJ Requires Brewery Expansion in InBev Antitrust Case
- Google Offers Concessions in EU Antitrust Case
- Prosecutor Faces Justice after Innocent Man Released
- Aaron Swartz Had a Reasonable Option: Plead Guilty, Holder Says
- Drink to Democracy, and Make It a Large
- Holding Prosecutors Accountable
- Equal Injustice 50 Years After Gideon
- Cronyists Fight to Defend Cosmetology Licensing
- Ethanol Cronies Seek Antitrust Help Against Gasoline Company
- Energy Drinks, Regulation, and Equality
- Accessibility Advocates Harass Web Businesses, Disregard Autonomy
- GlaxoSmithKline to Pay $3B in Misbranding Case
- Russia Incarcerates Almost 3 Million Businessmen, Ombudsman Says
- Prosecutor Accused of Retaliating for Speech
- NYC Businesses Fight Soda Ban
- Congress Snuffs Out a Legal Niche
- Who Died of FDA?
- One Man's Loophole
- A Victory in Missouri
- A Victory in D.C.
- Bribery in Self-Defense
- Small-Business Owners Arrested
- Fighting ATM-Sticker Lawsuits
- Why Should We Care Whom the President Criticizes?
- Competing to Mine the Tech Landscape
- DOJ Suspends Prosecutors for Failure to Disclose
- EPA Spy Planes Monitor Feedlots
- Lawyer Gets Record Insider-Trading Sentence
- Defending the Right to a Large Coke
- Stossel on Regime Uncertainty
- Google to Warn Against State Hacking
- Gupta Prosecution Rests
- AT&T CEO: Make Them Sell Us Their Spectrum!
- Gupta Lawyer: He Won't Testify After All
- Attacking Google... and Antitrust Law
- Gupta Prosecution, Defense Offer Closing Arguments
- Search Site Settles Credit Reporting Charges
- Gupta Convicted
- Tiny Business, Huge Fine
- Overcriminalization in NY State Law
- ATMs, Accessibility, and Human Needs
- Johnson & Johnson to Pay $1.5B+ for Marketing Drug
- Texas Messes with Google
- Don't Expect Health-Law Uncertainty to End Soon
- FDA Trying to Regulate Smartphone Apps
- Must Netflix Tailor Movies for the Deaf and Blind?
- Abacus Deal Still in Court
- EEOC Sues Cafe Over Disabled Employee
- Drug Warriors Attack a Business
- George Lucas Strikes Back
- A Health Insurance Speech Mandate
- Mix's Lawyers Claim Privileged Evidence Exonerates Him
- White House Spokesman Says Chase Loss Shows Rules' Importance
- An Unavailable Statistic
- Making a Hotel Pay for Murder
- NY Prosecutors to Business Lawyers: We Want Information
- Tape OK'd as Gupta Trial Looms
- A Warning to Student Entrepreneurs
- Equal Opportunity and Criminal Records
- What Is "Smuggling"?
- Who's in Danger from the STOCK Act?
- Rejecting Public Ownership
- FBI Investigating Chase's Loss
- Between a Facebook and a Hard Place
- EU Wants Google to Work Against Google
- Kristof vs. Anheuser-Busch
- Rajat Gupta Trial Begins
- Forfeiture Strikes Businesses
- Routine Business Prosecutions
- Witness: Gupta a VIP to Rajaratnam
- Raw-Milk Producers Face Charges, Recall
- Yahoo Ex-Executive Pleads to Insider Trading
- Ten Thousand Commandments: Are They Waiting to Smite You?
- Competitors with State Power Try to Block Innovative Health Business
- Should the FDA Be Armed?
- Indian Regulator Eliminates a Settlement Option
- Gupta Trial Update
- DC Regulators Back Down from Crackdown on Secondhand Stores
- Paying Court to Washington
- Bureaucrats Shut Down Chinatown Buses
- NYC Hair Businesses Fined for Sex Discrimination
- Feds Milk Creamery Over Cash Deposits
- Pelosi Criticizes Businesses, Not Senators, Over Women's Pay
- The animal is extremely vicious. When attacked, it defends itself
- The Right's October Movie
- Skilling Denied Bail
- Obama DOJ to Biz: Drop First Amendment Claims or Else
- Atlas Faces Prison
- The Malum Insanum That Created Backdated Options
- Truth, Hype, Hustle, and Fraud
- Retrieving the Wounded
- The End of White-Collar Prosecutions?
- Sauce for the Producer Is Sauce for the Panderer?
- Another Day, Another Atlas Imprisoned
- Film Rehabilitates Spitzer, Damns His Enemies
- When Only Ayn Rand Says It All
- The Enron Barge Case: What Others Are Saying
- America's Most Hated
- Bob Moffat Does Not Deserve Prison
- I Sold You And You Sold Me
- Skilling Gets A Hearing
- Anti-Capitalist Dreams
- Re-Criminalizing "Honest Services"
- Why No Big Name Prosecutions?
- The Galleon Case Has It All
- Defaming Frank Quattrone
- The Weakness of the Wyly Case
- Lies, Damned Lies, and Journalism
- Insider Trading at BP? Think of It as "Full Disclosure"
- Polluting the Culture
- If You Discover Insider Trading, Can You Trade on Your Discovery?
- The Skilling Brief Seeking Bail
- Blowing the Whistle on Whistleblowers
- Cara Ellison Defends Atlas
- Times Explains Meltdown: Businessmen Are Greedy
- Astonishing Accusations Against Federal Judge
- It's The Jungle Out There
- Manipulating Anti-Business Journalists, Regulators
- Judge in Wyly Case Has Leftist Record
- The Stubborn Pride of Fabrice Tourre
- The Woman Who Sold Ex to SEC for a Million
- Raj Rajaratnam Wins Suit on Wiretaps
- Harvey Silverglate on Backdated Options
- Prosecutions Will Define Meltdown Narrative
- Bureaucrats' Lies Go Unpunished
- Briefs in the Conrad Black and Jeff Skilling Cases
- Robert Moffat: The Inside Non-Trader
- Whatever Is, Is Safe? Court Says No
- Courts Are Examining SEC Actions. How about the FDA?
- Time to Re-Think "Full Disclosure" Mandates
- A Victory against the "Honest Services" Doctrine
- David Segal and the Art of Sneering
- Was the Flash Crash Caused by Regulation?
- Is Journalism Too Pro-Business?
- The Great Media/Legal Rich-Hunt
- How Bad Was the Gulf Spill?
- A Court Case to Define the Meltdown Narrative
- Pre-Election Film Blames Businessmen for Meltdown
- Boettke Profiled in WSJ
- Capitalists Discover Obama Is Anti-Capitalist
- Understanding What Businessmen Do
- SEC v. Rorech and Negrim
- WSJ Apologizes to Conrad Black
- Michael Dell Passes the Apple Test
- Two Government Defeats
- Mark Kaiser's Case
- The WaPo's Ezra Klein and the Dream of Philosopher-Kings
- A Relaxed Approach to "White-Collar Crime"
- Sergio Masvidal and DOJ Malfeasance
- Was Cassano "the Man Who Crashed the World"?
- Spitzer Case Tossed--Finally
- Micro-Financing: Profit vs. Altruism
- Defining Markets Down
- Class Warfare at the NYT
- Kevin Spacey Film Seeks to "Humanize Bankers"
- The Endless Enron Cases
- Scrushy Files "Honest Services" Motion
- What Hath Dodd Wrought?
- Goldman Settles
- Waxman Re-Writes Business Rights
- The Joys of Fatwa
- Goldman's Consent Decree
- Ribstein: Goldman Suit Is Political
- Conrad Black Granted Bail
- The Great Toyota Persecution
- Conrad Black Released
- A Pro-Man Blog: The Rational Optimist
- Conrad Black Seeks Travel to Canada
- SEC's Temptation and Spousal Betrayal.
- Tony Hayward to Resign
- The Soul of Conrad Black
- The Man Who Crashed the World? Re-Write!
- Is the Government Bleeding Chiesi into Submission?
- Skilling Seeks Bail
- Why Is Payola Illegal? The Univision Case
- BRC News, July 31, 2010
- Wyly Update: Insider-Trading Charge Is "Edgy"
- Wyly Update 2: A Legal Analysis
- Capital Is A Coward
- The Suit against the Industrial Revolution
- Obama Weighs Criminal Charges in BP Spill
- A Libertarian Looks at Oil Spills
- Attorney-Client Privilege Under Attack
- Death by Rigidity
- The BP Spill and Role Reversal
- Fuld Asks Dismissal of Repo 105 Suit
- Join the Ogre Resistance
- Fear Produces Safety
- Anti-Capitalist Hatred
- In Gov We Trust?
- Royalist Trust Busting
- Could Paleolithic Men Sue Industry?
- Britain to Police Corporate "Dissatisfaction"
- Ding-Dong for Dell?
- It's an ill spill that brings no one good
- Dell, Intel, and Antitrust
- Will BP mean "beyond production"?
- A Repealer-General?
- We need a word for it
- Jeff Skilling Speaks Out
- Fannie and Freddie
- Never Mind
- BP News and Comment
- FTC Has Excessive Market Power
- Those Secret Swiss Banks Accounts
- Is It a Shakedown?
- If a Couple of Companies Want to Marry, Why Should the State Prevent Them?
- Another NYT Attack on Human Efficacy
- Criminal Charges for BP?
- Victimless Antitrust?
- The suit against parenthood
- Judge Blocks Drilling Ban
- Thomas Frank Gets It Right
- Al Gore's Praise for Capitalism
- Dishonest Prosecutions
- The "Honest Services" Decision
- BRC News, June 26. 2010
- BRC News, June 27, 2010
- BRC News, June 28, 2010
Top 10 Articles
Mix's Lawyers Claim Privileged Evidence Exonerates Him
The U.S. Department of Justice says it has had a grand jury exploring the Deepwater Horizon oil spill—but apparently it is unable to come up with anyone who had actually done something criminal that brought about the spill. The only person arrested in connection with the incident so far is an engineer who, while that grand jury was operating, allegedly deleted text messages from his phone.